Monday, March 31, 2008

HRC's Honesty Obstacle

Because the Democrats have been on a big "Fairness Doctrine" kick lately, I want to be "fair" to HRC and give her her due when she's earned it. In an event that has become so routine it is almost suprising that it is still considered newsworthy, another politician with the last name Clinton told another lie. Shocking as this may be to many of you, I hope you'll be able to struggle on after your hopes and dreams for change (or am I confusing my liberals here?) have been crushed.

I had written a long post detailing the intricacies (intentional, repetetive, etc.) of HRC's "sniper fire" claim, but then along came Frank Rich with a much better article about it. I'll just say that I find it terribly demeaning to our soldiers who face REAL sniper fire.

And speaking of demeaning people (unborn ones this time), BHO's silver tongue is losing a bit more of its sparkle: "If [my daughters] make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby." What a terrible attitude to have about the miracle of life (and personal responsibility).

Also, looks like BHO was misleading (or mis-remembered, as that appears to be the new DC buzzword) about whether he actually saw / handled / wrote on a questionaire showing his liberal streak. Among other things, it said he wanted to ban handguns. As funny as it is to watch this apparent contest between HRC and BHO to out-lie each other, I hope you don't need to know that he filled out this questionaire to know that BHO is a flaming liberal (as is HRC).

Anyways, that's enough funny business for today (or at least one would hope!)

No comments: